Thursday, May 2, 2013

I THINK SOMETIMES IT MIGHT BE NICE TO BE ALONE...

I do think at times, what would my life have been like...if I did not get married at 12? I mean really, I think sometimes it might be nice to be alone... When you marry someone you marry ALL of them, all the good and all the bad (and everything that comes with it)! Sometimes the grass is always greener on the other side. I know that there are some women who would kill me when I say this, maybe the ones that want what I have...in the same way I sometimes want what they have; but I can't help but be honest about literally EVERYTHING! SO yeah that's how I feel today, and funny enough I know I am not even close to alone. I guess the men in our lives feel the same way (or something like that) they may just not know how to say it:) I am ready for the weekend...filled with friends and their kid's parties, dinner with my brother and his girlfriend on top of a drink or 2 for sure. Just what the dr. ordered. LOVE! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment