Sunday, May 5, 2013

A NEW FACE....

SO WEIRD to even think about this, but I have a new face...a different face than I did before I had my kids. I can't quite put my finger on WHY? I am now almost back to pre-kids "weight" (but post eating problem weight:), and so it can't be that! I feel as though they not only distorted my life but distorted my face! I have, a new FACE! So all I can think about it, WTF. Like really? Was it necessary to take my sanity and at the same time take my face? Was it REALLY ok to change my life and my world and take my cute face? I am not happy about it, and only REALLY realize it's there in pics. I know that we see ourselves differently than the average person does in pics...but clearly we are not 100% off, right? I think it's super fucked up that that's even possible! Is it just that I aged? EW I can't even!! Clearly I can't be all about my looks, but at the same time I look different as is...and now I am not going to look like the best version of me? I fucking hate everybody. BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment