Monday, May 13, 2013

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR...

How do you juggle things in the pipeline...and continue with your day to day, stuff? How does everything seem SO close but yet SO far? It's Monday again, and I know many of you must feel like wash, rinse, repeat; and if you don't you are probably lying to yourself in many ways OR you are doing something that you TOTALLY love! I REALLY do love what I do, and that truly makes Mondays WAY easier, but Mondays are still Mondays so that CAN be challenging for anyone and everyone. How can you make the MOST of your week, if you don't love what you are doing? Can you make a list of things to do that allows you to try and grow in areas you would like to see yourself in? Do you make a list of prospective things you want to do? AKA a bucket list? What can you do to ease the pain of the beginning of a week? I have always felt like there's MORE for me to do, MORE to be done, and something bigger out there for me. BUT every time I hit/reach a goal I think to myself how much more can there be? Am I a just supposed to live this life and feel good about it forever? I am someone who constantly needs to be challenged or I literally get bored! So what's next? DEF. a few things...just gotta make em happen! Here's to a glorious week...trying not to be negative today:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment