Wednesday, May 22, 2013

UM HELL...YOU WRITE LIKE YOU TALK!

I am not sure what teacher said this to me...but I once wrote what I thought was an amazing piece, and the teachers said, "you can't write like you talk"...Is that true? I think not! Funny that is exactly what I think works so well for me, the fact that I DO write like I talk! AND speaking of which... You would think that I would want all the attention on me, I would want to always talk about myself, I don't know that sort of thing. Funny enough, I SO don't! I am thinking about how shitty my day has been, WEEK actually and about to leave for a dinner, with a really good friend. I can't wait to drink good wine and chat about life, but when I think about it I rarely talk about myself. It's like I start the subject when asked how my day was, but can't follow through with all the details about how bad it really is. I think there's a huge part of me that does not want them to think I am just spewing shit about myself. Is that how people would perceive it? I don't know, this fucking day has GOT to end! OH and to boot, my dog is dying...like REALLY? XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment