Friday, May 31, 2013

I REALLY DO WANT TO SEE SOME PEOPLE FAIL...

SO the truth of the matter is, I do want to see some people fail; I mean NOT literally fail but not succeed? Clearly I have issues but I am just being honest...there are some people I would like to see have little to no success, and as bad at that may sound I am sure there are many other people who might somehow also agree with me! See the people I want to see fail are really those that don't "need" anything anyway! They are kind of just worthless when it comes to doing anything for themselves, that requires how should I put it...WORK! They can't help that they may have been born into incredible wealth, or don't really need to work. HOWEVER, it would be great to see them do more things for less fortunate souls; AND really in the end just be nicer. The funny thing is, if I could blast this blog post around to EVERYONE and ANYONE I have ever known I am sure that they too would know who I am talking about...THEM! I am not even sure why this popped into me head, but I do know that if I did run into them, and I do succeed in the things that I am venturing out to do...I would walk right the fuck past them with my head held high! Have a very lovely weekend! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment