Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BEER PONGLESS...

Why is it that I am one of the only people who never played Beer pong? I mean I feel kinda left out, considering everyone I know thinks it is insane that I never played; until post college! What does it say about me, that I am beer pongless? I very much enjoy a drinking game, but I think in reality I was never a really big drinker! Certainly not in HS, I was an athlete and all about my sport, but my friends were super fucked up:) I dabbled in things for sure, but did not really come into my own until college, where I experimented shall we say in many a thing; ONE of them was not beer pong. So my business parter said that she would like to set up a time where we play in the office (post baby). Sounds like a good time to me, but also sounds like a day of constant trips to the bathroom, once you break the...well you know. Just sayin! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment