Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I AM WHO I AM...AND NO ONE ELSE!

Why is it that because I am married to someone of a different religion (in this case Jewish but that's not even the point), that people often just lump me into "being" that person? I am who I am...and no one else! See the point is not that he is jewish but that they feel like it's, "guilt by association" and I am not even quite sure why? It's not like I would say to one of my Jewish friends, that if they had friends a lot of friends of a different religion that that would mean they were a catholic? And I think even that notion MAY offend them. So, I don't like when people say, well it's just like you are one of us. Why can't I just be, ME?!?!? I know they don't say in a bad way, or rather a non-supportive way of who I am, but in actuality I am not that...I am me. OR when people who I am friends with that happen to be White say that I am "just like them"; and I wanna say no I am just like ME! SAME idea...and really what makes me more White than Black? WTF people! I have come to terms with the fact that people just are insensitive; and honestly just limited. At times, I want to fire back and jump all over them, but then I am just going to look like the crazy White/Black girl that married a Jew! OYE! Oh well...chalk it up to my favorite fucking day of the week..."Terrible Tuesday." OH and what happens when you get a FULL on AMAZING credit for someone and their response is, "Thank you...that's great!" OMG GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment