Friday, May 31, 2013

CONCRETE COMMUNICATION...

Something happened today...there was FINALLY confirmation that my husband wants to communicate; AND gets frustrated when communication lines are blurred. HALLEFUCKINLUIAH! Sometimes it's hard when people don't do as you do, or don't think like you think; in ways that directly affect your happiness. The beauty about living near our families is the accessibility to see them really whenever we choose; or they choose for that matter. The hard part is seeing A LOT of bullshit, often. How do you deal with it and is it ok to intervene when it does not directly affect you, but rather just annoy you! Concrete communication is a MUST! My husband has had a hard time communicating and that's ALL due to the fact that no one in his family communicates properly. I am not judging I am just saying it like it is. I think the fact that he married me MADE him want to communicate, crave that...and when it does not happen, he gets annoyed. He has trouble understanding why people don't just DO b/c it's family, without getting annoyed that they have to in fact do something. What makes them holy than thou? Family is not about convenience sometimes, it's about doing things you MAY not want to do, but do b/c it's FAMILY! I mean we think that way when it even comes to our friends that are like family, let alone our "real" family. I am sorry to say that it's one of the most unbecoming traits in people, and worse when it's family b/c you it gets magnified and repeated so often. Someone is always complaining about something, someone, etc. I feel for them I do, b/c instead of just keeping their mouths shut they open them at the most in opportune times! In any event, I am still fucking sick and have been since Monday...but hey, it's just a cold and there are so many things people have to go through WAY worse than this shit. Food for thought...all of it. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment