Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WHA WHA WHAT NOW!

Do you ever want to crawl inside yourself and be someone else? BE somewhere else? When someone says close your eyes and pretend like you are on a beach, with a cold beer on vacation, is that even really possible? When it's been so long since you have taken a vacation, is it even possible to envision? And do you even want to knowing it's just that...a distant visual, a trick your mind is playing on you. Why is it that there are people who can just check out, get up and go; and then there are those that can't seem to break themselves away. Forget about the obvious financial obligations, work obligations, kids, life, etc. Why can some people shut off and others don't have it in them? AND without those that don't have it in them, life could not continue while you other people take time off!! I mean think about it, if we were not as nuts as we are...then you would have no time to get away. I am trying so hard to do a million things (and on purpose b/c I like it that way), but at the same time is it crazy to think that life can't go on the same way when I am not around? I mean that's just insanity...I am not curing cancer. I try to envision what it would be like to actually get up and go and it literally gives me a minor panic attack! I think if I had all the money in the world, and all the help in the world I could justify getting away for a bit...but I don't so for now I won't. I do miss the beaches, the booze and then some. I miss time away with just my man and no kids, but I do think to myself when and if we do get away the trip will be THAT much sweeter! GOOD night...XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment