Monday, February 4, 2013

BASS ASS MO FO!

One thing I hope to instill in my girls, is a the fierce ability to defend yourself; IF by chance you are attacked. This I can relate to first hand. Aiden is taking Tae Kwon Do, and will continue to do so for as long as I can see. She loves the nature of the sport, the competition, the drive, and most of all she loves doing something that she's really good at! There was a moment when I had her and when I had Lila where I prayed at least one of them was athletic. So much of who I am, is defined by my athletic ability. It is not only a part of me, it's a part of WHO I am today. Hard work, perseverance, and the drive to succeed has all been shaped by my athletic ability; and past involvement in both Lacrosse and Field Hockey. I was never quite sure who I was, but always knew I excelled and knew WHO I was ON the field. I am forever thankful that I was so involved in those sports, to this day I am active at LEAST 6 days a week...sometimes 7. In turn, I am so proud of my daughter Aiden. The girl she's becoming, and her will to work hard at her sport...and in life! She's truly a gem inside and out, with or without Tae Kwon Do. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment