Friday, February 15, 2013

RED ROSES MAN

It's funny, when I think about my "type" of guy...even after all of these years, good times and bad, Brian always pops right into my head. I never dreamed I would end up with the person who I had idealized in my brain, but I did; thankfully. He is the guy that gives red roses, no matter have cheesy or off that might be to some (in a certain world), I would not have it any other way. I am thankful I have someone who allows me to be me, ALL of me:) Lets me take the reigns in any situation and allows me to be a major player in whatever I do. He never pushes me down but only builds me up, he never says I can't do something he always just says I am capable of ANYTHING I put my mind to. He believes in me when others don't, and I am not able to believe in myself! He always thinks I can be more, do more, that I AM more. I am forever in love with my man...the man that gives Red roses. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day, it's not my ideal holiday in the least...but we spent it with our kids so that was really, very lovely. Have a lovely weekend, I am sure we will chat very soon. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment