Sunday, February 10, 2013

COFFEE CLUTCH

Why do woman at nail places "coffee clutch?" I mean, I am sure at some point in my life I did it too...the difference is I was probably 16 at the time. I don't get it, it's a communal place people go to get their nails done, BUT they also would like to relax a bit too. Am I right? SO why the fuck do women talk so damn much! It's always the SAME type of person too...you know the ones I mean? AND I don't mean friends who decide to go and get their nails done together, and have a pleasant, low conversation. It's the young mothers that talk about anyone and everyone loudly (famous and not famous), the ones that want others to hear their conversations for god knows what reason, the ones that talk so loudly you know things like: their nanny does not know how to cook their kids good food, you learn about their husbands penis sizes (or lack there of), their friends indiscretions; that they don't wear underwear to physique 57 class b/c their instructor is hot. I mean I could go on until the cows come home, those happen to be my favorites ones! Then you have 65 year and older women who break down EVERYTHING on this planet, from good chinese places, to the best movies out, to talking about their friends who just left, LITERALLY. Those are the ones I want to walk up to and say, shhhhhh.... If we can issue a disclaimer, or set a timer when these people come in so when it beeps they bounce, I would be one happy bitch! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment