Monday, February 4, 2013

LILA AND HER BIG GIRL BED!

THANK GOD for my girls. When I want to just throw in the towel, they make me so thankful to be alive!! Lila James is officially in a toddler bed as of last night! WOWIE time flies. I am so so so sad in so many ways to see her graduate from her crib, at the same time I am so so so proud of her that she is now entered the full on world of toddlerism. She was SO fantastic, slept like a champ (with the exception of getting up and standing in the middle of the room yelling for me), and when I walked in she said she had no idea what she was doing:) BUT other that that, she was GOLDEN! I know it will take some getting used to for all of us, but really it was such an eventful day! I am so happy to have girls that love each other, I know all of that may change when personalities change, hormones kick in and then some...but I am going to do my best to force them to love each other no matter what! To challenge each other in those normal sister ways, but to genuinely care about each other, for the rest of their lives. It was a weekend full of family time, just us...and you can't beat those weekends. Even at times when you want to run from each other b/c you think you have had enough someone does something amazing..and you fall in love with each other all over again! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend...I am thankful for my family, every moment of every day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment