Sunday, February 3, 2013

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY NO!

No matter what, I am a "YES" person. I say yes to friends, to plans, to help...to just about EVERYTHING! I have no problem saying no to my kids, to my man, to my family but for some reason really can't say no to other aspects of my life. Why is that? Why do women take on so much, and why can't we say no? I seem to over plan, over extend myself, and over book my calendar on a monthly basis. I don' know WHY I do it, but I love a hefty schedule and LOVE more than anything to see my friends; and have their kids with my kids. It is the BEST part of my weekends, at the same time I need to stop making plans at some point or I am going to drive myself NUTS! SO, today I am going to take the day to do nothing. Organize my shit, get my head together, and just I don't know...NOT plan. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment