Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TO SHIT OR NOT TO SHIT...THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Who shits in front of their significant other? Maybe I should start off with a little foreplay and say, who PEES in front of their significant other? And then who does both? I can't imagine not doing those things (as well as the obvious fart), in front of my man. HELL I will do that in front of my best girlfriends (and boyfriends too even), without even batting an eye. WHEN did that start? I would say probably six months into the relationship (on his part), 17 years ago. ME, probably took me longer for the farting and shitting thing, DEF. not the peeing thing. I used to pee in the bathroom with friends all the time (boys and girls), I would probably do it now if it did not sound so weird. Why do some agree and some do not? I have a very dear friend who won't poop in front of her husband...NOT even a little bit! They have been married for years, dated for years and have 2 kids, but no poop. She will push a giant thing out of her vagina with him looking on, but no poop. If anything changes something in a relationship it's having a child; you never view the lower region the same. So not sure why pooping would be that different? Is the end result more exciting so it puts all of those qualms to rest? I mean you do end up with a child as the outcome vs. something that gets flushed down a toilet. Anyway, not sure how this POOPED into my head, but something I often wonder. To poop or or not to poop...that is the question! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment