Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK....

Sometimes I think I need to adopt some sort of coping mechanism while I am at my office. SO many things makes me nuts, that I can't even think straight...and just want to say my always famous words, "I HATE EVERYONE!!" I have to think of another version of whistling while I work! What is it about a bad day that makes the entire week seem like total crap! I feel as though it defines how the rest of the week will be, even if you have fun things going on. One day can throw me totally off! AND I wonder why Aiden feels that way? She has one bad day at school and I swear the entire month is defined by it; but in turn she must get that from me?!?!? Anyhoo...not really in the mood to write, simply here to vent today. Don't call me, I'll call you! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment