Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE FAIRY TAIL ENDS?

WI am now at the age where people, well...get divorced. I am not sure what's worse...the fact that it's happening to them or the fact that it could potentially happen to ANY of us. NOT to mention, breaking up a pair, breaks up some friendships, groups, etc. What really happens when the fairy tail ends? We all have our issues in our prospective relationships, clearly no one is perfect and the longer you are married the more things occur. You have issues in the relationship and then on top of that you have every day stresses, it ain't as easy as it looks. It seems to me ending the relationship seems like the easy part, it's the affecting of other people that seems the most complicated. I mean think about it statistically, 1/2 of all marriages end in divorce, so clearly "your" group of friends is not exempt from that! That's a scary stat! Plus I love all of my friends husbands, well maybe one I can't stand but really I love them all! I don't know what it would be like to NOT have us all together at functions? What would it be like to have one less link? AND then what if they add a NEW link? UGH it's all so complicated! I would NEVER want ANY of my friends to stay in a relationship when they are unhappy. I would never want them to settle for anything less than happiness. It's impossible for everyone to feel that way about their spouse or significant other ALWAYS...Please Brian annoys the shit out of me DAILY! It's when the daily becomes all the time... Anyway, it's Terrible Tuesday so this seemed like a fitting topic! Hope tomorrow is a better day for all! xoxo BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment