Wednesday, April 3, 2013

GIRL TIME

I cannot WAIT to spend time with Aid later...we are going to therapy and then getting our nails done!! I am a mom first and her friend 2nd for sure, but it is so awesome to know you have a built in best friend; or friends if I include Lila (we will eventually have that relationship too:)...I feel so lucky today, I really do! Sometimes you lose sight of what's important, and have to remind yourself it's not WHAT you NEED it's what you HAVE that's important! And I have everything I need, right here. Without my kids and my husband I am really nobody. I am not complete, I am just a crappier version of me! We toy with the idea of having another baby but really, I feel like our family unit is complete the way that it is; and I don't want to tempt fate trying for another one...when I know that's not 100% what Brian wants anyway! There is that part of me that wants more so there are MORE family members, but then I think to myself I don't want the two I have to get lost either...and they are so close, I want to force them together...forever:) Here's a cute pic of Aiden, Lila and Aiden's best friend Liv! Too cute to not post. Here's to "hump" day...the weekend is closer than we think! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment