Monday, April 22, 2013

COMING OF AGE...

It's an interesting thing, going to Bar/Bat- Mitzvah at my age. You think back to all the times you went when you were 13, and can't imagine you are attending one as an adult, with your child, and you are closer to the age of the parents than you are to the kids! You are no longer coming of age, you are that age! We spent the day yesterday with Brian's brother's girlfriend...and his kids, for their joined Bar/Bat-Mitzvah. I have to say, we had a GREAT time...and I am SO freaking proud of Aiden, she danced from the second we walked in to the second we left to go home! I am so incredibly proud of her, even when she worried and her anxiety kicked in...she just jumped right into the mix of it all, and threw the EFF down! It's perfectly clear that therapy has really done wonders for Aiden, I am so proud of her efforts, her leap of faith, and the fact that she could believe in herself, in such a way that she could really, fully enjoy herself! YEAH YEAH AIDEN! I hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a great week...beautiful day today in NYC, lets start making the most of what we have! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment