Monday, April 8, 2013

I AM GOING TO START A BRAND...JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

There are so many times in a day I would LOVE to start my own brand; for the simple fact that I could market the shit out of it! Everything I have ever done I could A. do for myself and B. do it better than I do for my clients who can't and don't do the things I ask. The question is why pay me, if you are not going to listen? SO...I am going to start a brand, just because I can! If you are such an expert, why do you need me? If you won't do the things I ask you to do, the things I NEED you to do then what's the point? What's the point is asking for things if you can't help me make those things happen. It takes a village to raise a kid, it takes a fucking CITY to build a brand! Don't people realize that if I could take all the hours in a day that I focus on them and focus on something else for myself, I would be A LOT richer and as it stands...probably a lot happier too! So really, I am going to start a brand. Mark my words, I will build something, at some point for myself..oh and Beth O too:) Those are my very brief but VERY important thoughts! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment