Monday, April 1, 2013

IS THAT YOU DAN JOHNSON? IT'S ME YOUR FRIENDLY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!

So, I have this neighbor named Dan Johnson. He HAS to be the oddest person on the face of this planet. The question is, when you live in NYC are those things that you can overlook? Or should you deal with those types of "issues" head on? To be or not to be neighborly...that is the question. I have heard it all, the yelling, the horrific singing that literally sounds like a dying cow while doing what's that thing called? PX 90? The screwing, the laughing, the evening when he has that ONE friend over for a game (oh right failed to mention he does not have much of a social life!). And why I know that, I mean...hello I am 37, with 2 kids, running a business and the same man for 17 years I don't have much of one either. None the less, I honestly wish he would go out more! I have heard the phones calls to home (from down south), the SCREAMS of pleasure when "his team" wins...I could go on and on and on! BUT instead I will spare you. I know when he comes home, when he goes out...and don't think he even holds a steady job, or rather works from home? Oh I know he's a lawyer? Yeah a lawyer. He signed his lease in June June 2010 to be exact b/c the previous woman who lived there DIED in the apt at age 98. He took the liberty of banging on my wall one night that lila was crying..when she was a fucking NEWBORN! Naturally, I banged back on the wall. Oh did I mention he's like a full on 6'5, scarier than it sounds and looks worse than you can imagine. That's A LOT of height for a not so cute person. He was clearly the one that got the height not the looks (oye that's bad), but hey it's shit people think but don't say, right? Is that you Dan Johnson? It's me your next door neighbor. Oh and by the way, I would like you to FUCK OFF AND MOVE OUT! Happy Monday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment