Monday, April 29, 2013

IF MARTHA CAN DO IT WHY CAN'T I?

I just read that Martha Stewart did not publish her first book until she was in her 40's. Interesting to think, if Martha can do it why can't I? I never define my successes by my age, I feel as though that limits you...says you have reached a "limit"...and I can never do that. I think that at each age I need to continue to redefine myself in so many ways, start new things, new projects and hopefully those projects grow larger with each passing year. Do something, make sure it's successful and then more onto the next venture! I love that even though Martha Stewart is now 60+ she really only defined her success in the last 20 years...there's hope for anyone out there, yet! I had the BEST weekend...THE BEST! One of my bestest friends EVER had her wedding shower down in Phili; and it was just what the Dr. ordered. There is nothing like spending a weekend with friends that are literally like sisters, without your men, without your kids, just you. It's amazing how you can literally reconnect and it's as if no time has even past. It's a TRUE friendship right down to the core. You meet each other when you are at the most vulnerable age, when you are stripped down naked as a person and you develop these relationships where you just really love each other; for who you are. I feel so lucky to have SO many best friends (girls and boys) that mean so much to me, and are such a major part of my life. I know a lot of people are not that lucky, and I am just so very thankful! Hope everyone has a great week...the start of a new month! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment