Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FUCK YOU AND YOUR ONE LINER EMAILS..

WHAT is it about a person that thinks it's ok to fire off one liner emails? I mean clearly we are not sitting in the same room together, so I have no idea how your day is going, what kind of mood you are in, etc. so how would I know if it's just a one liner email with no negative connotation, OR there IS a negative conation to what goes on? WHY send a one liner email when there is so much more to be said? It's always the SAME people, the SAME situations and the SAME responses. It is always the same bullshit, the same crass thoughts, in the SAME exact way. I am sure there's a part of me that comes off a certain way over email, HOWEVER I think when I do that, that person deserves my shit! NOT just a return email regarding things that I need bigger answers to, not just a response that requires more than your lame ass response. There are so many pet peeves surrounded what I do for a living, but this is by FAR one of the biggest ones! So if you are reading this, and you do that...do yourself a favor and STOP! I hope everyone is having a better day than me, better week, better year, better ANYTHING at this point!! FOR REALS this day BLOWS! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment