Sunday, March 2, 2014

OSCAR….THE GROUCH!

I am SUCH a grinch when it comes to the Oscars. I want to love it, I used to take part of putting bags on so many of the stars for SO many years, but I just don't give a shit. WELL, wait I should say I don't give a shit at all about what everyone is wearing…I think it's a great honor for those who take part in the day. It's SUCH an honor clearly to even attend, but the way that people care SO much about the fashion; and feel compelled to discuss it makes my wanna puke. I know that technically, b/c I am in the industry I should care so what does that say about me, that I don't? I feel like I have only really told a couple of people that and to put it on here might be dangerous; then again when I have I ever been the person to hold back:) Today is Sunday, and for the first time in a VERY long time I feel a little bit more relieved. Why…well that will come in time. Happy week! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment