Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CH CH CH CHANGES…TURN AND FACE THE CHANGE

The most constant thing in the world, is change. I think when my father died someone said that to me, at that point I was SO in the middle of trying to deal with the actual death, I didn't fully understand what that meant. NOW that I have had so much change in my life I really get it. Everything happens for a reason, when one door closes another one opens, when one thing ends something else starts…I really believe it all DOES in fact happen for a reason, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger; you know all that jazz. Sometimes I wonder why we are tested the way that we are, why some people are tested and don't succeed, vs. those who are tested and DO succeed! Can I please do the latter? Starting some new ventures soon, and I am scared shitless that it will fail. Then again, if I don't try I will never know right? Tomorrow is hump day…HUMP day, just wish I had someone to hump. HA OYE! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment