Friday, March 28, 2014

HOLY SHIT I AM ILLIN...

It's amazing as you get older, when you fall ILL what it's like! You really can't bounce back the way you used to, and you certainly don't recover as fast as you used to either…which really BLOWS! After this tooth extraction paired with the infection and a sinus infection on top of all of this, I am DOWN for the count. I can't sleep, eat, work properly, work out, I basically cannot function; but the problem is I have 2 young kids so clearly they just don't get that! It's hard keeping up with them, and making sure they are able to do the things that they want to do. NOT to mention it's super frustrating. THAT in a nutshell is my week. I am hoping that next weekends festivities are much better than my lack luster planned present weekend. Enjoy my friends, it is after all…Friday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment