Thursday, March 6, 2014

THAT WAY OF WRITING WILL NEVER WORK IN THE REAL WORLD

I had a LOT of wonderful teachers in my day, and then I had a few really shitty ones too. Some did things they should not have done with other students, some were just more focused on those who were really smart; others payed attention to you if you attending all the classes and just worked hard. BUT my favorite was the teacher (whom I literally blocked by the way), that said to me you can't write the way you write, you can't write the way you talk…that will never fly in the real world. WELL WELL WELL, here I am getting the chance of al lifetime to do EXACTLY that, to write like I talk! Feels REALLY good, but also feels incredibly liberating. It's Thursday night, do you know where your children are? HA! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment