Wednesday, March 19, 2014

T25

I started a new workout about a week ago called, T25. Shawn T. who introduced Insanity to me, leads the pack…and let me tell you it's 25 minutes of pure fucking, amazing HELL! I am a sweat ball when I am done, and loving almost every moment of it:) You should check it out if you want to make a bump up on your workouts, you feel FIERCE when you are finished that's for shit sure! I feel like changing up the workouts is the same way I change my hairstyles, nail polish, shoes, bags, coats…it makes everything feel and look fresher! I am am avid worker outer and have been my entire life. I think I have been doing something daily for AT LEAST 20 years and it really does feel amazing. You would think I would be in the best shape of my life, but then life gets in the way too:) HA! It's Wed. so you know what I say close to the weekend…PHEW! OH but we do have a wedding tomorrow, Brian's cousin is getting married on a THURSDAY no less, and oh I failed to mention I have to be covered from my toes to the top of my head; basically a burka, LITERALLY!! It's a black hat wedding (if you know what I mean), so I can't even dance with my man. UGH I love Brian but this shit is WACKED! OYE VEY! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment