Thursday, March 6, 2014

WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK

It's amazing to think about all the time we all put in, working and how little time we put in for ourselves. The entire day is managing other people's expectations, lines and launches you get home and then it's managing our kids shit, and then FINALLY you get into bed with the computer; work, fall asleep and then do it all over again! The only thing I wish I could do better is, "whistle while I work." It's another day in the nordic in NYC, and it's just not giving up without a fight! It's March for christ sake and it feels like the 1st day of January, cold, depressing and cold. BUT you know what I say, it's close to the weekend and that makes everything feel better! Enjoy your day my friends…until next time. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment