Saturday, March 22, 2014

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL GLOAT IF I WANT TO…"

Where do you draw the line when it comes to talking about your successes? Do you openly let everyone you know and love that you are doing X Y and Z? Or do you allow other people to blow your cover, at your own expense? I have never really gotten that right. I either get the why didn't you tell me? OR the REALLY you are doing that? So you just never know which ones means that person is happy for you. Come to think about it, when I think of people that only talk about their successes I wanna puke, and happily clap for those who don't tell me…but things are relayed by another friend, and the other friend's successes. I don't know why I spend so much thinking about this shit, I always wanna do the right thing…just don't always succeed. Hope everyone's having a great weekend, I have some fucking infection in one of my teeth and have to get it pulled this week. Oh well things could be worse… XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment