Saturday, February 1, 2014

Rabbit Rabbit

Today is Feb. 1st but it still feels like January 31st to me. No MAJOR changes in my feelings, the world still feels the same, and I am still dealing with the same bullshit I dealt with yesterday, just in a new month. I always want the new month to feel fresh, but it doesn't…well not yet at least. The best part about it is that so many months it says it's going to focus on romance, WTF is romance? I can't remember the last time I had that…I guess that's partly my fault too. In any event, today is Saturday and we have no plans. The odd thing is that I always wait for the days that we have no plans, b/c we are always running around like crazy; then they come and I regret not having something to do!! WTF is wrong with me? So now it's sat. and we don't have a firm plan (Brian and I have dinner tonight with friends) but I am kicking myself that we don't have something to do with the kids, BUT at the same time tomorrow is Super Bowl and we have a VERY full day. UGH I am happy to wake up healthy, with my family, and blessed to have the things I have so everything else pales in comparison. I hope everyone has a very lovely weekend, and enjoys some time with their family and friends! Bon Weekend! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment