Thursday, February 20, 2014

SLEEP IS OVERRATED!

WHY people think that it's cool that I can function on very little sleep, is kind of beyond me. At this very moment I could literally put my head down and pass out! I am in dire need for SO much rest it's not even funny, not to mention I have not taken a proper vacation in 8 YEARS, Yeah no for real 8 fucking years. There are SO many variables to it, time, business, kids, money, life and life on top of life. People look at me like I am nuts and I know that I am, BUT at the same time devoted time for myself has never been my strong suit; at least not after I got married and had kids. I remember those years of taking vacations with my man, at least 2 times a year and not even realizing how lucky we really were. OR rather I realized I just never thought about THAT ending. When it enough enough? And when do you sacrifice other things to go away? Some people I know don't have a problem doing that AT all. SO my next goal in life, a vacation:) SO it's Thursday, PHEW! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment