Wednesday, February 19, 2014

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S OLD!

I just realized the other day while I kept thinking why does my back hurt, why can't I pop up quickly like I used to, why does my face look like someone punched it in? OH wait, it's not me…it's old. It's old rearing it's ugly head on me, as I quickly approach 40!! How is it that I just realized that my face is catching up to my age?!?!?! It's not you…it's old! As I quickly approach my 20 year HS reunion this May, I am met with mixed emotions on so many levels. I will be attending with best friends from childhood, while running into people I LOATHE from that same time period. How do you become one of those people who go, vs. some of those people who do not? Which is the cooler of the 2? AND do people even care if you go or not? I am kinda in that boat at the moment stuck in that place where I do want to go, but at the same time I kind of want to bail? WAIT how did I even get on that tangent? AH yes...getting old. WHATEVER! It's Wed. one day at a time! HA! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment