Friday, February 7, 2014

BEST FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN BOOZE…BUT KINDA RELATED IN SO MANY WAYS:)

It's so nice at the end of a really hard day, to have a glass of wine. It feels like just what the dr. ordered, and at the same time spending QT time with your best friend, feels the same way! I so enjoy long nights with good red wine, as I do long nights with my girls. Last night I had dinner with my bestie on the face of this planet, just us and good food and wine. Tomorrow night I will be spending the night at another best friend's, no kids and lots of good red wine. It's such a nice pairing if you ask me. Today is Friday, my husband is home sick which SUCKS b/c it's the day that I myself work from home. I really wish that he was NOT here, I would get that much more done. It's lovely spending time with him, but is also lovely spending time apart. I hope everyone has a great weekend with their friends and family no matter what you do! TTYL! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment