Monday, February 10, 2014

IT'S LIKE A LIGHTBULB GOES OFF EVERYDAY...

I feel like one of those nutty people who thinks of things, and then only 1% gets done; especially when thinking about new business ideas!! It's super annoying on so many levels, but at the same time exhilarating that my brain can work like that. HOWEVER, I don't tell people a lot of my ideas AND I don't want to be the person who always comes up with something but never follows through, you know? I make fun of those people, literally:) It's Monday, I hope everyone has a nice week. Not sure it's even possible anymore giving the depressing nature of life as we know it, with snow coming down EVERY fucking day. It's bananas, and clearly no one is happy about it AT all. So if there were not enough people who would potentially go postal, now there CERTAINLY is. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment