Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SCARED SNOWLESS

It's amazing how much snow we are getting…it's just amazing! I am not against the snow or winter for that matter, but I do have to say this is a little extreme for EVERYONE who is being affected! More snow is on the way, which really means my kinds won't have school and I have to then be locked in the house with them all fucking day. AND I have to be locked in the house with my man too. It's Wed. which means the weekend is coming…which means I can legit drink without feeling ANY guilt AT all. Clearly these are the things I worry about! I need a list of activities to do with the kids, maybe I will hit up Wall-greeens when I get home so that we have a bunch of shit to do, while we are snowed in like sardines in a can! OYE! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment