Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FULL OF HOT AIR

It's so weird being a former editor, being friends with editors and then walking into situations now with NEW editors for my clients; all while STILL feeling like I don't fit in! As much as I love what I do/did, I am not sure I love/loved it as much as I thought that I did. I have a much better understanding of what I for sure don't like, people I don't like and emphasis on things I could give a shit about…but somehow find myself STILL stuck in this fashion shit town. Why is it that everyone is so full of hot air? AND will it ever change? My inclination is to say NO, NIET, NUNCA! Who can wear the higher heels, who has the skinnier legs, who has the better bag, who wears the better jacket, who can land the better story, who has the better blog, who has the cooler friends, who designs their own line, who collaborates? UGH enough is enough you all shit the same way, fuck the same way (or rather probably not even possible when you are decked to the nines in all you wears), eat the same way (if at all), so why is it that you have an "air" about you that is NOT hot?!?!?! It is time for me to make some changes, it's time to move away from the things I loathe about fashion and it's time to stop bull-shitting a bull-shit artist. The question is HOW and WHEN? Lets start with my book…that's a perfect way for me to move into new territory, territory I love…keeping it real! "Terrible Tuesday"…UGH! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment