Thursday, January 30, 2014

THE NEXT BIG THING...

I feel for all of those child stars who get lost in life. I can say with conviction, that in my youth if I WERE famous and it was this type of time, I would have gotten caught doing shit I was not supposed to. Actually not really true, I was a good kid. I was never too far over the edge, I was already worried about being caught! I was worried it would affect my school work, or my sports, or my parents would be disappointed in me. HOWEVER, when we got to college that was a different story:) BOTTOM line is, this day and age everything is out there for everyone to see and it's just HARD to think about crazy that really is. I mean how INSANE it is that someone does something and it's everywhere for everyone to see in a matter of moments. I hope that my kids make the right decisions (most of the time anyway), and when they don't I hope no one is looking. If I had a reminder of all the shit I did, I might not think so highly of myself! SERIOUSLY!! THANK THE FUCKING LORD for Thursday night, excuse me while I drown my week in a vodka/wine combined evening. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment