Tuesday, February 4, 2014

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF...

I can't even begin to fill in a word after "of"… but lets just try and think what might work out well there. The Real Housewives of douchville, nowhere, the ghetto!! OMG that might be my FAV. Clearly that's what I am watching at the moment, and it's embarrassing sometimes what these women go through, say, do, etc. HOWEVER, HOWEVER it is FOR SURE entertaining, I give them MAD props for being on here on just letting it all hang out; and they really just don't care what people think about themselves. I can relate to that, to an extent:) It's a lovely night for me, I am solo with the kids (Brian is on vacation I mean in NYC for work for the next 2 days), that it's kind of a relief to have these time for just me (oh and the other person that lives here too). There is SO much snow coming tonight yet again, that I am almost out of "what to do" with these kids b/c they won't have school again tomorrow. ON TOP of that, I have to close my office b/c both Beth and I can't even make it in! UGH nothing really gets DONE!! Off to eat some dark chocolate. Until next time... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment