Saturday, March 16, 2013

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

I know I could get a lot of heat for saying this, but it is so clear why some men and women (who would chose otherwise) are alone. NOW I don't want to be too general and say that goes for everyone, because some people choose to be alone, but at the same time Oprah says she does not have kids b/c her life has been devoted to others. That reads more like a crock of shit to me...I think she just never wanted to have them; which by the way is TOTALLY fine. Just sayin. There are some crazy ass women and some crazy ass men in this world, and for the most part...I get why no one would want to spend all their time with these people, let alone the rest of their lives. They are all one in the same in so many ways; just a little "off." There are SO many people like that in fashion, it's such a lonely profession on so many levels. The time spent working, the company that you keep, and more importantly the way that you dress; paired with the emphasis being how you look. NOW again, I am not trying to be too general b/c that does NOT go for everyone! Some women's reactions to things are so out of whack, that I don't blame men who don't want to date them, let alone people who don't even want to be FRIENDS with them. Then you have the men who can't commit, date younger women, and are too self involved, just to name a few characteristics. Again, these are just observations that I have; some of these people I either have worked with, am friends with, or have they have even been a client; BUT one thing is for sure they are not alone. They tend to stick together and for good reason, who else would want to be around them. You know what they say, "misery loves company." Or something like that. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment