Friday, March 22, 2013

"I can't get no...satisfaction..."

ONE of my favorite bands BY FAR...and also I think they were RIGHT on target with the name of that song! It's seriously true..is anyone EVER satisfied? I try to put myself in other people's shoes, when they say dumb shit like, "why didn't I get this or why didn't I get that?" My first inclination is to drop a punch, but realistically that won't get anyone, anywhere! So as I calm myself down and think, maybe they are not used to NOT getting what they want...and the moment something small goes off course they can't quite handle it. I have to tell myself that or else I would literally stop doing what I do for a living. I ask myself again, is anyone ever really satisfied? I think the short answer is, NO; but the long answer is yes in many ways. Or at least I would like to think so. I hope I am not one of those people that always seek more, wants more am not satisfied with my present life...I think that drive and the drive to succeed and do more, to be more should not be confused with feeling/being unsatisfied. I would like to think that the need or the want to want more, is simply to live a better life...NOT to live a different one. Count your blessings and take a moment to be thankful for WHAT you have, not what you DON'T have. I think there are so many people that need to learn that lesson. Have a FANTASTIC weekend...shit knows I need a BOTTLE to get me through today! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment