Monday, March 18, 2013

"GIMME A BREAK...I SURE DESERVE IT."

You know all those people who always complain that they need a break...that they want to go away and take a vacation? That they can't believe everything that happens to them? I feel like one of those people, but the weird thing is...I think I hide it, and I hide it well! I want to pop them in the face sometimes when they say things like that b/c why are they able to be so open about it, I guess in some ways it makes them appear weak; and that's not something I really good with. It's also TOTALLY ridiculous it's just REALITY that people need a fucking break! Sometimes I think that God's gotta give me a break, and then I think to myself...I believe in a higher power but not necessarily a God so who am I really asking? There's no one that can change life, but YOU! BUT I do feel like Nell Carter said it right, "Gimme a break I sure deserve it..." BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment