Sunday, March 17, 2013

SO, WAIT....EVERYONE DOESN'T WORK EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY?

I don't get it...I have such a hard time with people when they say they work all the time, but in actuality they may work a lot, but only when it's convenient for them. How does that makes sense? When you need answers to things, no matter what day or time I can't stand those people who cannot give them to me. I want to say, maybe if you WORKED a little harder you could alway be reachable. Might sound bias but it's true, I really do get annoyed with that! The reality is some people just work harder than others. Have a harder "drive" to succeed, etc. The world would not make sense if it was only filled with type A personalities; we need B's to leverage out our craziness. BUT at the same time, I get annoyed when everyone does not work equally as hard! It's like a marriage, there is always someone who works harder than the other, always one spouse who does more, always one who is strung out a BIT more than the other. I guess if it were even, it might be weird? I don't know, just don't know about this one. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment