Wednesday, March 20, 2013

People's obsession with...PEOPLE!

What is it about famous people, that we "regular" people get obsessed with??? AND are we going to continually be that way? Or does something HAVE to give? There are so many different types of obsession it's hard to pin-point what's normal; and what's seriously insane! I think there are times I am really interested in what people are doing, wearing, going, seeing, etc. but I have a good grip on reality. Sometimes b/c we live in a world where everything is out there for everyone to see, people go a little bonkers! In my line of work you see it more often than not, b/c you have to work with some of these celebrities and balance the relationship between them and the designer. I am still figuring out HOW to balance that, without it being too...MUCH! OH well, off to drink...there's no better time like the present! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment