Friday, March 8, 2013

NO!

The word that everyone HATES to hear...NO! Why in the world do we hear it so often? AND who are those people that can't tolerate the word, no! You know the ones that I am talking about. The ones that have self entitlement. The ones that RARELY hear the word no, because the world always says yes to them. I think part of the reason people say yes to them, is because they don't want to deal with the reaction if they were actually to say, NO! Part of my issue with those types of people is that I am often the one to tell them no; and clearly they don't take well to that. I don't know if I do it because I don't give a shit about their reaction, or simply b/c in reality it's just not possible to get done whatever it is that they want me to do. I guess it is a little bit of both, managing expectations on top of enjoying just a little bit the reaction when and if I DO say no:) I can't even IMAGINE what PR people, agents, assistants go through with celebrities...when so many "regular" people who think that they are celebrities act this way! It's been a really long week. Full of ups and downs in the office and ups and downs at home. Between sick kids and delusional clients I have just about had it. Hook me up to a wine and vodka IV I am COOKED! Break me down with every morsel of wrong this evening to counter act all the shit I have had to deal with since the beginning of March. Don't get it twisted, I still enjoy all the craziness that comes with my life, but sometimes you just want a 9 to 5 job and life. Clearly, that ain't happening with me. Enjoy your weekend...and remember, do everything that I would do...if I could! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment