Monday, March 4, 2013

A MOTHER'S HELPER...

WTF would I do without C'mama? She is the ONE person I can count on with my kids (even over family), at ANY time! I feel so lucky, that it's hard to imagine my life, or rather my kids without her. The question is, when is it time to move on? OR move out? If I tell you one of the reasons we stay in NYC is b/c of Cynthia, then I would be telling you the honest to goodness truth! I feel incredibly blessed to have someone care for my children the same way (and in some ways MORE), than I do! AND at times BETTER! After 5 kids, a large number of grandchildren and being a nanny for 40 years this woman is THE best EVER! Take today for instance... Lila had a puking moment today, when I tell you she caught the actual vomit in her HANDS...she did; all over her, and she was literally ok with it. I am AMAZED at how she feels as if she is her own child. I want to say how thankful I am for having her in our lives, no matter what the outcome may be re: our future. I am thankful thankful thankful! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment