Monday, July 5, 2010

WHERE'S JUDGE JUDY WHEN YOU NEED HER?

Have you ever wanted to put someone you know and love on the stand? I mean put em up there and fire questions at them? I know that may sound crazy but there are so many people I want to do that to. I know I have said this before but why do so many "RELATIVELY" smart people, say such stupid things??? I can't quite get over it. I want to put THEM on trial and ask them all of the questions I think about asking them...but never do!

What is considered normal? I am still a BIG believer that people say dumb things because they have their own insecurities, but if you have NEVER had a child (which of course is MORE than ok) then please refrain from saying things you can't even begin to relate to. IF you don't want a kid to each his own, BUT then don't try to join the club if you can't really relate to the club...you know? You can't even BEGIN to relate to what we go though, how we decide to do what? What we wear, how we plan to give birth, what NAMES we will end up choosing...lucky for you, you don't ever have to worry about ANY of that! So take your opinions and shove them up your non-child bearing ASS.

What do you do when you find yourself in this type of predicament especially when hormonal and pregnant? You can do one of two things, you could A. Call them out on it and make sure to put them in their place, so that it never happens again or B. Let them do the talking and move on from that particular conversation. Normally I would chose A but when pregnant A is dangerous for someone like me. I could unleash to the point where the friendship or family member might never want to speak to me again; which I sometimes think would be brilliant! In turn, I do think that the best case scenario is choosing B.

I am human so there are tons of things I may think are ridiculous i.e. names, things people do when pregnant, etc. but I certainly choose to take the high road and not voice that portion of my opinion, as best I can! Remember that words can hurt and that sometimes the things you think might be "DIFFERENT" or "STRANGE" don't really concern you. We don't need to please you in order to make decisions. I do not make decisions based on anyone other than myself and Brian when it comes to the baby. If I spent all the time pin pointing all of the things I think you do that are weird, it would take all day.

More to come kids..more to come!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment