Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HATE IS SUCH A STRONG WORD...BUT SOMETIMES SO NECESSARY!

Have you ever had those days when you literally want to jump off a bridge? I mean NOT literally, but you know what I mean...

The days when everyone bothers you, nothing goes right, everyone is annoying and you just can't understand why people act the way they do? I have to admit I have those days quite often. I know the feelings are a bit more unpleasant with all the hormones raging in my body, but is that really a fair excuse? I mean I don't feel much differently inside, the way I do outside when preggers. I know people tell me that we tend to go overboard from the hormones but I often question it...

I do feel a bit more likely to jump all over someone, but then I think to myself they deserve it, I would totally feel the same way even if I was not pregnant. I do think my fuse is a bit shorter but in reality it's always kinda short. Mmmm, are the hormones really like cravings? Can you not stop them unless you decide to give into them? IF that's the case then all pregnant women could technically go postal and use pregnancy as their excuse:)

Here are some of the top ten things that annoyed me yeserday:
1. I wanted a second diet caffeine free dr. pepper but that's "technically" not allowed
2. My mother seems to think that she says things when she clearly does not (must be an age thing)
3. I could not fasten my own sandals yesterday morning and had to resort to asking my nanny for help
4. It's so F___G hot outside Tarzan couldn't take this kinda hot
5. Why do people think that guessing what month you are in is appropriate
6. Is there a reason they have Heidi Klume modeling maternity wear in the window of Destination Maternity on 57th street; YEAH that's realistic
7. The world does not revolve around you, yeah you! If I could control everything I would not have a day job!
8. I have not gotten a full night sleep without a pee pee interuption from either myself or my daughter in over a year
9. I am so tired at this point I want to frequently tell people to stop talking to me so that I can lay my head down wherever I am
10. Please do not tell me I look great when it's not even REMOTELY possible

So there are my top ten reasons for hating yesterday...I actually have like 45 more but that's just not fair to anyone.
Wishing today is a better day for everyone...you just can't plan it that way, no matter how hard you try.

More to come kids, more to come...
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment