Thursday, July 1, 2010

RIP IT BABY, RIP IT RIGHT...AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MY WAX FIGURE...

One thing I could not give up even if I tried is waxing. It's the most unpleasant, pleasant time of the month; other than well you know...BUT I certainly feel 10 pounds lighter than when I walk out of Bliss Spa here in NYC, and see my girl Bella.

Bella is like a friend I never knew I needed, but can't really live without:) Does that make sense? I hate to see her but love to see her at the same time. I thought about giving it up when pregnant the 1st time around for about a moment, and then realized...WTF why on earth would I do that? I wonder how many woman continue to "groom" while preggers? AND does it really make a difference to your man (or woman) when you are not looking your best anyway? Should we continue to do it even though we know the rest of us has gone to shit? I am going to go out on a limb and say, yes...do it! I am also going to say if there ever was a time to let 70's bush come back into style, this would be it!

If you are in the NYC area and you want to meet someone who will make you at least feel like it's worth getting every hair pulled out of your vagina, go visit Bella at Bliss Spa. We have been connected since 1999, for real...that long.

I know this post is quite short, BUT...it's the holiday weekend and I am already super psyched to hang with Aiden and Brian.

Happy 4th of July KIDS!!!! Enjoy the time with your family, friends, etc. Eat like pigs, drink like fishes and "fry like bacon bitches!"

XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment