Monday, July 5, 2010

CHASE THE HAIR OF THE DOG THAT BIT YOU...




AND I don't mean in reference to our friend, BOOZE!

Why is it that you have so much more hair in places you don't even think would be possible? Men have hair on their bellies due to hormones and apparently we can too! I find that even the hair on my legs grows more aggressively when pregnant, but never realized I could also have small little hairs on my belly too! THIS I now know because Aiden pointed this all out to me last night!

There I am lying on the couch when she suggests I pull my shirt up, to let the baby breathe better. I pulled up my shirt and Aiden (who definitely has a career as a dermatologist) decides she would like to try and pluck the little hairs out of my belly.
I was shocked to know they were even there, let alone visible enough for her to see AND pick them! I am completely amazed not only am I pregnant, I am now more hairy than I even thought was possible. I will tell you what I will not be doing, that's wearing a bikini even in this heat. If I can't really see it, no one else should either!

NOT sure anyone WANTS to look like Frida kahlo???

Everyday it becomes more and more obvious to me why women carry children, and men do not. Can you imagine them going through all of these changes? I think not! Everything just happens MORE when pregnant. More hair, longer nails, more weight, more food, more swelling, more, more, more, more...

UGH!
Happy Tuesday!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment